The Indiana Bankers Association is the only banking trade association in Indiana, created in 1897 to give Indiana banks a unified voice. Click to view the 2019 member benefits report.
Membership benefits include:
- Advocacy representation by two full-time lobbyists working exclusively on behalf of Indiana banks at both the state and national levels.
- Vast educational offerings, with hundreds of live and online educational sessions available annually at discounted member pricing.
- Access to signature IBA events, including the Mega Conference and the Annual Convention, with top-notch educational and networking opportunities.
- Quality product-and-service offerings by Preferred Service Providers, available at IBA-negotiated pricing.
- Additional product-and-service offerings through IBA associate members.
- Networking through peer groups, forums, committees, roundtables, Google Groups and more.
- Complimentary subscriptions to bimonthly Hoosier Banker magazine, weekly IBA E-News electronic newsletter and the annual Indiana Directory of Financial Institutions.
To begin the process of becoming an IBA bank member, please complete the online membership application and return it to the IBA electronically or by mail, along with your selected method of payment, and an IBA representative will contact you.