IBA associate members that participate in Association offerings increase their business opportunity potential with the Indiana banking community.
IBA hosts several trade shows annually:
- The IBA Mega Conference is a comprehensive educational event, with nearly 50 concurrent sessions and attendance by approximately 1,000 bankers. The conference is held each spring at the Indiana Convention Center in downtown Indianapolis.
- The Annual Convention, held in the fall, is attended primarily by CEOs and directors. With an enhanced social component, this event is generally held at a resort locale.
- The Banking on Women Conference takes place in Indianapolis in November, bringing together 350+ women for focused education and networking.
- Topic-specific conferences – focusing on banking functions such as IT security, physical security and agricultural lending – serve the in-depth educational needs of IBA members.
IBA events give service providers the opportunity to display products and services to top decision-makers in Indiana banks. IBA associate members are given priority access to these in-demand venues.
The IBA welcomes sponsors to help underwrite Association activities including:
- Golf outings
- Refreshment breaks
- IBA E-News
Sponsorship options accommodate a wide range of budgets, and sponsoring organizations are recognized through various means to identify them as leading providers to the Indiana banking industry.
The IBA offers several vehicles for your advertising message:
- Hoosier Banker is IBA’s flagship publication. Published bimonthly, Hoosier Banker is distributed to nearly 4,800 hard copy subscribers and 7,500 digital subscribers. The digital format hyperlinks to all advertisement URL and email addresses.
- The Mega Conference and Annual Convention program booklets are ideal for reaching decision-makers in attendance at IBA’s largest educational events.
- The Indiana Directory of Financial Institutions displays a geographical listing of all Indiana banks, thrifts and credit unions. A key feature is the “yellow pages” section of IBA associate members.
- Electronic display ads in IBA E-News hyperlink to website URL and email addresses.
Note: Advertising in Hoosier Banker, the Indiana Directory of Financial Institutions and IBA E-News is available exclusively to IBA members and associate members.
Target mail services
The IBA maintains an extensive database that can be segmented by categories including:
- Functional title
- Geographic location
- Asset size of institution
Preferred Service Providers, Diamond Associate Members and marketing package participants may make use of these segments to deliver pertinent messages directly to target market audiences.
For associate members making a financial commitment of $5,000 or more per year, any of the preceding opportunities may be grouped into an IBA marketing package, providing an edge on competition with an outstanding return on marketing dollar. The IBA can custom-build a package to fit almost any marketing budget.
As an example, a marketing package could include:
- Introductory targeted mail campaign
- Four full-page advertisements in Hoosier Banker
- Follow-up targeted mail campaign
- Trade show exhibit at the Mega Conference
- Full-page ad in the Indiana Financial Institutions Directory
If priced individually, these items represent a $6,000 value. As a marketing package, the price is extra-valued to $5,400, for a savings of 10%.
For more information about marketing packages or any of the opportunities above, contact Rod Lasley, 317-387-9380.