Diamond Associate Members receive a commemorative award, and are recognized throughout the year in several ways:
- Name badge ribbons at major Association events
- Designation as a Diamond Associate Member in the following areas: IBA website, Hoosier Banker magazine, Mega Conference trade show guide, Annual Convention program booklet and the Indiana Financial Institutions Directory
- A Diamond Associate Member logo for use on business cards, brochures and other marketing materials.
The designation allows for more than one Diamond Member per product or service category.
The designation will be determined on an annual basis, and recognition will be awarded during the year of attainment.
In order to attain the Diamond Associate Member status, three of the four following criteria need to be met:
- Advertising - A Diamond Associate Member will provide advertising in various IBA publications at a level of $3,000 or greater.
- Sponsorship - A Diamond Associate Member will provide sponsorship for various IBA events at a level of $2,000 or greater.
- Event participation - A Diamond Associate Member will participate through trade show exhibits or event attendance at a minimum of two IBA major events. Opportunities include: IBA Mega Conference, Annual Convention, Security & Risk Management Conference, Cybersecurity Conference or Agricultural Clinic.
- Indiana BANKPAC contribution - A Diamond Associate Member will make an Indiana BANKPAC contribution of $500 or greater.
For more information about the IBA Diamond Associate Member program, contact Rod Lasley, 317-387-9380.